Thursday’s are the best day of the week. You’ve made it past the mid week slump, and it’s Friday eve. I have always loved Thursday’s, so I’m going to start a new series of fun things I think you will enjoy.
To start off, here are a few things I want to share with you.
1.The first thing I want to share is this article. I think this is a great read, and you may find some comfort in this if you have kids.
2. Second is this candle we have been loving. Found at Home Goods, and it’s massive. The thing I love about this candle, its not the typical pumpkin spice candle (which I do love), but it’s something different yet warm and inviting like a candle should be.
3. Third are these fun Halloween glasses. I love everything entertaining for spooky season, and these are a fun start.
4. Have you seen this innovative pot? I’m intrigued and currently have this on my wish list.
5. I love a good murder mystery… Have you seen Only Murders In the Building on Hulu? I’m only a few episodes in, but I’m into it so far.
6. I tested a new pie recipe with a secret ingredient… what do you think it is? It turned out amazing! The pie has hints of warm spices, and this secret ingredient pairs perfectly with pumpkin…
7. Speaking of big cup of coffee… if you don’t drink coffee but enjoy sipping on something warm in the morning. Crio Bru is a local company that you can brew like coffee but its ground cocoa. It’s delicious, chocolatey, and only 4 carbs.
Ok this was fun, I’ll see you next Thursday. 🙂